COSHOCTON, OH – March 31, 2015 – Organic Technologies, producer of AlaskOmega® omega-3 fish oil products, announced today that it was awarded the Engredea Editor’s Choice Award for Most Transparent Chain-of-Custody at the recent Expo West show held in Anaheim, CA. This distinction, representing a new award category for Engredea, showcases Organic Technologies’ unique fish source advantage based on MSC-certified sustainable Alaska Pollock, and reflects the growing importance of supply chain sustainability and traceability to the industry.
Largest US fishery proves it’s sustainable, again
- Wiley Companies Earns Coveted ISO 9001:2015 Certification June 6, 2020
- How Much Omega-3 Do I Need? May 29, 2020
- The Avoidable Price We Are Paying May 22, 2020
- Why So Many Forms of Omega-3s? May 15, 2020
- Fish oil: Ingredient innovations expand product applications April 9, 2020