COSHOCTON, OH – March 31, 2015 – Organic Technologies, producer of AlaskOmega® omega-3 fish oil products, announced today that it was awarded the Engredea Editor’s Choice Award for Most Transparent Chain-of-Custody at the recent Expo West show held in Anaheim, CA. This distinction, representing a new award category for Engredea, showcases Organic Technologies’ unique fish source advantage based on MSC-certified sustainable Alaska Pollock, and reflects the growing importance of supply chain sustainability and traceability to the industry.
Largest US fishery proves it’s sustainable, again
- Take the Wins Where We Can August 20, 2020
- GOED study affirms AlaskOmega® Wild Alaska Pollock Fish Oil has Lowest TOTOX Score for Unflavored Omega-3 Oils July 15, 2020
- Wiley Companies Earns Coveted ISO 9001:2015 Certification June 6, 2020
- How Much Omega-3 Do I Need? May 29, 2020
- The Avoidable Price We Are Paying May 22, 2020