COSHOCTON, OH – March 31, 2015 – Organic Technologies, producer of AlaskOmega® omega-3 fish oil products, announced today that it was awarded the Engredea Editor’s Choice Award for Most Transparent Chain-of-Custody at the recent Expo West show held in Anaheim, CA. This distinction, representing a new award category for Engredea, showcases Organic Technologies’ unique fish source advantage based on MSC-certified sustainable Alaska Pollock, and reflects the growing importance of supply chain sustainability and traceability to the industry.
Largest US fishery proves it’s sustainable, again
- EPA and DHA Omega-3 Important for Immune Health March 30, 2020
- AlaskOmega® Launches Omega-3 Concentrate Powder March 3, 2020
- AlaskOmega Omega-7 Achieves “No Questions” Designation October 9, 2019
- Upcoming Trade Show SupplySide West October 2, 2019
- Upcoming Trade Show Food Matters Live October 1, 2019